Marketing professionals are NOTORIOUS for trying to be a “jack of all trades”. Often what that means is there is not enough time to do it all — and therefore all but the emergencies drop off the table. It’s unfortunate, but meaningful marketing tasks often fit in that category.
Are you that way? Are you a marketing professional NOT marketing? (This is where I shame you).
I appreciate the honesty, but this is like a dog chasing his tail. You want more business, but you don’t have time to do the steps to get it? See the irony in this?
Well, I have a simple solution. It’s one I have been using for years to get work done for clients and for myself. It’s a little website called www.fiverr.com. At this site, you can get marketing tasks done for as little as $5. Sound too good to be true? Look here at what I have accomplished:
- Professional Voice Overs: I get professional voice artists to read my copy and provide you an .mp3 recording up to 1 minute long for $5.
- Fix Website Issues: I have had many a WordPress issue that I could not figure out. $5 takes care of that problem.
- Email Templates: I use to design email templates in Photoshop and then hire someone for $99 to convert them to HTML. Now I do the same thing for $5.
- Blog Posts: Ever thought you could get someone to do “search engine optimized” blog post writing for $5? A brief outline and key words you are targeting is all you need.
- Social Media Header Images: I have no idea how many pixels wide each social media tool’s header needs to be. But I don’t have to. I don’t even have to create the graphics. I hire an expert for $5.
- Convert logo to vector: Stop using a grainy logo that never looks good. Convert it to vector format for all printing functions – just $5
- 3D Book covers: Did you see the cover of this eBook anywhere? Designed for just $5 using Fiverr.com
- Translating copy to another language: I have converted copy to Spanish using Fiverr.com
- Review press releases: Want a professional public relations expert to review your press release before it goes out? Fiverr…
- PowerPoint slides: Don’t mess with formatting and theming your PowerPoint. Add content and hire someone on Fiverr to clean it up for $5.
And honestly, that is just a partial list. It really is amazing what you can do with Fiverr — IF you know what you are doing.
With that in mind, to show you the power of this tool for marketing professionals, I have created a 30-page eBook that walks you through step-by-step on how to leverage Fiverr to be a great way to get marketing tasks done.
Now I sell this on Fiverr for (you guessed it — $5), but you can get it here for FREE
Click here to download my eBook about Fiverr. And tell your “marketing” friends about it too.
An send me your feedback. I would love to here how Fiverr is working for you.